Park Christian School recognizes that it cannot meet the educational needs of all children. We offer a high quality of Christian training. But we are not designed to be a correctional institution for children with issues beyond those usually encountered in average school children.
- As a general rule children above the six grade level will not be excepted if they do not personally express a desire to attend our school.
- All students will be considered in the order of date of receipt of applications.
- Should the administration feel it is necessary, a prohibit a probationary period of nine weeks may be defined.
- Children who currently have the following issues will not be considered for admissions: drug use, tobacco use, alcohol use, under expulsion or suspension, law violations, runaways.
- The family must be in regular attendance at a sound, fundamental, Bible – preaching and practicing New Testament church.
- Generally, students will only be enrolled at the start of the semester.
**Contact the school office for admissions packet.